Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 ;]


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

I hope the new year celebrations have treated you all well. I want to thank everyone who comments, follows, or even reads my blog. I started this blog a whopping two months ago (so so long ago =p) and I've already fallen in love with the blogging community. I apologize for not posting as often as I'd like due to school, etc but I hope you have all gotten a taste of my personal style as well as a look into my personal life. For this post, instead of reflecting on 2010 as I'll be giving you a look into how my year was through a feature I want to do for the blog, I thought it'd be fun to let you know what I'm looking forward to in 2011. As important as it is to reflect on the past year, I think it's equally as important to look forward to what's coming next and be excited for what's to come. If all goes as planned, this is my upcoming year. I know it will be a fantastic one because 11 is and always has been my lucky number. I even have 11:11 tattooed on me because I believe in wishing for things to come ...

JANUARY
- VEGAS!!! I will be in Vegas by this time next week and I'm ridiculously excited. It's a girls only trip with some of my favorite girls so I know it will be fun.
- Hearing back from some of the other law schools I applied to (hopefully)
- Starting my last semester of Undergrad education (definitely a bittersweet experience)

FEBRUARY
- The boy's birthday. He'll be turning 22! (such an old man, haha)
- Valentine's Day. Even when I was single, I loved this holiday. And I've decided to do my 50 followers giveaway with this kind of theme for single and taken girls so keep an eye out for that. I'll announce the giveaway some time this month.

MARCH
- Spring Break! Although it's not decided where I'll be for this glorious week off, I know I'll love having a break off from school.

APRIL
- Hopefully knowing what law school I'm going to attend and sending in my deposits.

MAY
- Officially graduating from college! I'll probably be a mess this entire month but I love all the memories I've made so far and look forward to memories in store for me next semester.

JUNE
- Mom's birthday. We always do something fun for her birthday. A year ago, my cousin and I took my mother and aunt to a drag queen show in the village since their birthdays are 18 days apart so I have no idea how we're going to top that.

JULY
- Enjoying summer and hopefully spending most of it in NYC. Being raised so close to NYC, the convenience is unparalleled. However, there are also things I've taken for granted. Last summer was the first time I've ever walked across the Brooklyn Bridge. I have yet to go to the Statue of Liberty or to the top of the Empire State building (which is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS, I KNOW) and every summer I make a NYC to-do list so those two things will definitely be at the top of it. Luckily, I have a suburban boy who's fascinated by all things the city has to offer and doesn't mind taking these adventures with me. =]

AUGUST
- My birthday! You all might not know this but I'm obsessed with birthdays. ESPECIALLY mine. I'm also obsessed with Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's day. Notice a trend here? Haha. I obviously love any excuse to celebrate anything. I'll be turning 22! Ah. It's fine that I still act like a 10 year old.
- Starting law school (wherever). I've already gotten into law school and now it's all about choosing where I'm going to go.

SEPTEMBER
- Getting used to being in a different school environment

OCTOBER
- Fall weather. I'm all for summer but fall is my favorite season.
- HALLOWEEN! I love having an excuse to dress up ridiculously. Hopefully I'll convince the boy to dress up with me. Fingers crossed!

NOVEMBER
- Thanksgiving. Need I say more?

DECEMBER
- Christmas and looking forward to another new year. Woo.

Look forward to more outfit posts as I PROMISE to stop being a lazy bum and brave the chilly weather in the name of fashion. I hope you all have a fantastic day and new year. Now I'm off to eat breakfast and watch a movie with the boy and then getting ready for a dinner date with my High School friends. =]

Be sure to check out Toni's blog as I was lucky enough to partake in another Bloglovin' Friday and I discuss what I'm looking forward to in 2011. Read what the other bloggers have to say as well!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Stefany!

It definitely looks like you have a very good year ahead of you!

xxx
Vikki

http://stylometre.blogspot.com

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Looks like you are going to have a wonderful 2011 so far!
Happy New Year!

Alison Kinsey said...

vegas is such a blast!!! i hope you and the girls have fun! if you ever need any vegas tips, i have a blog post with all my "favorites" (brunch, cocktail, free activity, etc.)
happy new year stefany!

Kat said...

you took your mother & aunt to a drag show? that's hilarious but sounds like a lot of fun! have even more fun in vegas, maybe pick up a little sequined number from some strippers for the boy's birthday! ;]

Vida said...

Woo vegas! This a cute list I'm looking forward to 2011!

Kat said...

happy 2011! :) haha love how you planned out the whole year :P

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Hannah said...

Happy New Year lovely! It looks like you have amazing plans and are going to have a great year. Have fun in Vegas! I'll be in NYC in July too- I'm moving out there for the Summer. It's my first trip to the city so I'm very excited. Any tips would be much appreciated.

Loving your blog,
Hannah x

Thekla said...

happy new darling:) hope 2011 to be full of love,success and health:)xx


http://inablondeworld.blogspot.com/ check my blog out when you have some free time:) hope you like my blog xx

BECKY MAY said...

all the very best in 2011! i hope you have a great one :)

BM

thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

The Flower Girl

X

minnja said...

happy new year :))))))

LOVE
minnja

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

noura. said...

happy new yearr! xx

Siân Singleton said...

Happy New Year! Thank you for your comment the other day.
I love this post, you have such a busy and fun year to look forward to! I'm looking forward to your posts along the way xx

Kittenish Behaviour Blog

Tria Zaluska said...

wow! vegas is a great place to start day in 2011, hope you have a great holiday...

happy new year!!

http://ladymitroz.blogspot.com/

Judy said...

Happy New Year! It looks like you have an exciting year in front of you! Also, have fun in Vegas!! You're going to have a great time!

xx.
Judy

FOR YOUR INFORMATION

All pictures and photography belong to ©Inspiration By S unless otherwise stated. Pictures may be used with prior consent from Stefany Ovalles and must be linked back to this blog. Thank you.