Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Breaking All the Rules

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
It is finally the middle of the week and I am already counting down the hours til Friday. This week is my last week of work before I start orientation for law school and it also brings me days closer to my 22nd birthday. I'm a bit excited if you can't tell, although I've been told it all goes downhill after 21. I can still pretend I'm not an adult, it's fine. :) 
This entire outfit is from Forever21 and although I didn't plan the outfit knowing that, I think that just goes to show how much I shop there. I can make whole outfits from pieces in my wardrobe, haha. Though it was usually considered a fashion faux-pas, the idea of brown and black together appealed to me and I think it adds some character. Granted it's not really that bold as it's just a black pattern on an otherwise beige shirt, but it makes me a little fashion bad-ass (excuse my French). Come to think of it, if mixing brown and black together in an outfit makes me feel like a bit of a bad-ass, I'm obviously not the bad-ass-est (yes I did just make up my own word) kid on the block, haha.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photos by Rain Embuscado.

Oh p.s. I promise the giveaway is happening soon! I just want to get some birthday celebrations out of the way. If it all goes downhill after 21, it might as well go downhill while I'm partying it up!

8 comments:

Chelsea said...

love love love the top! ive seen a few other people have it and I adore it! btw i love the brown and black mixing

Unknown said...

girl this is soooo cute! I love how you styled this! your outfit posts are always so pretty. so fun to see you on FB girl! :)

xoxo

Lorena said...

Great look!! I love the sandals!!
Kisses
http://www.lookladymode.com/

Charlotte said...

great photos
you look lovely
ceeharvey.blogspot.com

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

cute outfit! i love your pants and hat. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Sam W. said...

workin' the black and brown, girl!!!

simply h² said...

So pretty - I love these photos!

http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

MONICA SORS said...

I like your style!!

FOR YOUR INFORMATION

All pictures and photography belong to ©Inspiration By S unless otherwise stated. Pictures may be used with prior consent from Stefany Ovalles and must be linked back to this blog. Thank you.