Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Guest Post: Chelsea from Zipped

Today I have Chelsea from Zipped. I've followed this girl since I first started blogging so I'm really excited to have her post for you guys and a big thank you to Chelsea for guest posting! :)


Thank youuuu Stefany for letting me guest post! I know you are going to have an awesome time in Florida. For the rest of us...

...it doesn't get too hot in Washington state, so I can usually get away with my favorite summer look: rugged shorts paired with a light-knit sweater.

With Free People's easygoing beach vibe, it's easy to see they are the top knitwear designers for summer. I love soft pastels or creamy whites, which pair perfectly with a glowing summer tan.

They are super easy to layer for cooler nights on the beach, or strolling the flea markets in the breezy early morning with an iced coffee. I love how they are cozy while still airy enough to keep cool!

The perfect ripped shorts can come in any wash or length, but some of my favorites are high-waisted and light wash. I love this faded black pair by Citizens of Humanity as well!
Current/Elliot, Citizens of Humanity, Ksubi

Though this is one of my favorite summer looks, there are all kinds of combinations to come up with for warmer weather and so much variety within each combination. Summer is the perfect time to experiment, so go crazy!

9 comments:

Ima said...

I love all of those items! But the second top is probably my favorite :)

Anonymous said...

Great post, I love high waisted shorts too! They're perfect for summer.

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

i love my jorts :) xo jillian:: ps im hosting a judy kaufmann print giveaway!

Jolijn said...

love your style!
I'm following.

xoxo

lijncreaties.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Stefany, I found your blog through Chelsea's. :) And very glad I did so.

Ah the beautiful F21 sweater makes another appearance! I was just raving about how I was obsessed with the light pink color. :)

Okay, going to check out the rest of your bog now. <3

Anonymous said...

Hi Stefany! I found your blog through Chelsea's; very glad I did so! :)

Ah, the F21 sweater makes another appearance! I was just over at her blog raving about how obsessed I am with the light pink color of that sweater. :)

Okay, going to check out the rest of your blog now. <3

http://couture-petite.com

Nora Chan said...

I love this look!

x

nrahrahrah.blogspot.com

Ms.Fashionista said...

Such a cute post! Love both the outfits!

www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

xo

Ms.Fashionista said...

Such a cute post! Love both the outfits!

www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

xo

FOR YOUR INFORMATION

All pictures and photography belong to ©Inspiration By S unless otherwise stated. Pictures may be used with prior consent from Stefany Ovalles and must be linked back to this blog. Thank you.