Monday, June 13, 2011

Giving it a Twist

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Earrings - Flea Market, Shirt and Bag - Forever21, Skirt - Local Store, Shoes - Thrifted, Rings - Forever21 and H&M
 How was everyone's weekend? Mine turned out to be not as busy as I originally planned, but that turned out to be a blessing in disguise because I spent a big part of today doing nothing which turned out to be exactly what my body needed after a night of festivities.
 I wore this outfit when it was ridiculously hot last week and picked my hair up because it was seriously unbearably hot. It even went up to 100 degrees! Now don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the heat, but 100 degrees might be a bit much. It's cooled down since then but I know it's only a matter of time before we have hot summer days again. It's interesting that I've actually never posted an outfit where my hair is up considering I wear this hairstyle quite a bit now that I think about it.
On a completely unrelated note, I'm going to Florida in two days!!!!! I cannot wait to see my family, go to Harry Potter world in Universal Studios, go to the beach, and visit St. Augustine as much as possible. Brett and I leave Wednesday morning and come back the following Wednesday so I won't be back into the blogosphere til then. No worries though, I have some amazing guest bloggers lined up for you guys to entertain yourselves with while I'm gone. Since this is the last post I'll have before I leave I just want to say have a great week and I cannot waitttt to catch up on your blogs when I come back and share pictures with you guys! I'm already thinking about what outfits I'm going to bring and places I want to take tons of pictures in, haha. :)
Happy Monday!

8 comments:

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

love that outfit! so cute, the top is so fun. xo jillian:: ps im hosting a judy kaufmann print giveaway!

Cara said...

Love the layered top and the bold earrings, you look beautiful!
xo Cara
http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

LabelSnob said...

Have an AMAZING time in Florida! Can't wait to hear about your trip when you get back!

Jen Hsieh said...

You look so gorgeous in these pictures (I love the location) and you pull off those earrings so well. I keep on pulling up my hair as well due to the heat - might as well chop it all off! haha

Have fun in Florida!! I'm jealous you'll be able to go to Harry Potter world. :P

Stevia said...

Have fun in Florida, stefany!!
Yeah.. The heat is ridiculous! But definitely better than rainy gloomy day, right?

I love those huge earrings! Is it heavy at all?
<3
http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

Lucia said...

lovely classy outfit xxx

www.whothefuckismickjagger.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

wow you've had some awesome guest posts! i love this outfit....i have always wanted a cartlidge ring like that....but i'm too chicken ;)

Megan said...

loooovin that top and the red bag girly.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION

All pictures and photography belong to ©Inspiration By S unless otherwise stated. Pictures may be used with prior consent from Stefany Ovalles and must be linked back to this blog. Thank you.