Wednesday, April 27, 2011

In Full Bloom

 
The warm weather has hit NJ and it looks like it's here to stay! Well, according to the 5 day forecast, it's here for the next four days at least. Hopefully we're going to see more and more sun and no rain. Rain makes my hair ridiculously frizzy. It was really frizzy while these pictures were taken but thankfully it's not that noticeable.
 
 
Because of this warm weather, I knew that the first thing I wanted to do was give my legs some much needed Vitamin D and show them off by wearing this skirt I bought in SoHo. Bright flowery skirts? Always good in my book.
 
 It's already the middle of the week and I feel like I haven't done anything. Plus, my allergies are seriously killing me which is probably why my eyes look so small in all of these pictures. Definitely not the best start to the week. Graduation day can't get here soon enough.
OUTFIT DETAILS
Sunglasses - Random street vendor in NYC
Shirt - Forever21
Necklace - Flea Market in Jersey City
Skirt - Necessary Clothing in SoHo
Shoes - Forever21
Lipstick - #100 in Inglot
Nailpolish - Over the Knee by Essie

Happy Wednesday & Happy Humpday!

I'm sorry that this is such a quick post. The boyfriend needs some attention and I don't know how long my Itouch can distract him, haha. Although, he does seem rather focused on an intense game of Unblock Me right now ..

33 comments:

BonBon said...

nice skirt.)*

Marella said...

Gorgeous outfit!

Stephanie said...

Love the outfit!!! So beautiful :D

kisses xoxo

www.stylemesteph.com

Red Lip Gloss said...

You look beautiful! The skirt is very pretty

xo

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

love this outfit! and a little jealous of your warm weather ;) xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

amy b.s. said...

great outfit! love the skirt!

jennie said...

Your outfit is gorgeous, I really love your skirt and necklace!

I can't believe I've only just discovered your blog, I love it! <3 xoxo

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

fabulous skirt S! Loving it with those wedges too. xo

Asher said...

I absolutely love this outfit. So cute!

Elegantesque said...

Like the skirt !
Your eyes has something special, don't know what... but in a good way of course :)

kisses
hannah
http://elegantesque.blogspot.com

Styl'yn said...

Love the outfit!!!! Very cute..you look great!! And yess I love patterns they are soo awesome and I also love color blocking. I just don't like testing or projects when it comes to school related stuff. I really think half the stuff we are learning is a waist of time because half of it is not going to help you prior to what you want to do in life.
xoxo asiahlynn

Meagan said...

I swear your outfits just get better all the time (if that's possible..they're al so good).But this one is perfect. Lovely!
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

Megan said...

Love the bright flower skirt! You are totally rocking it!

Laura said...

cute outfit, LOVE that skirt!

xx

Diana Mieczan said...

That is such a beautiful outfit and the skirt looks amazing on you, sweetie
Kisses and hugs

Ps: I’m hosting an awesome swimming suit GIVEAWAY today! Just in time for summer!

Alyssa said...

Ok after reading you're past 2 posts, I decided I NEED to make a trip to Necessary Clothing! Love your outfits Stef!

Carla said...

oh that's such a pretty skirt!!! love the floral print!

cheers,
misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

Amira said...

Fab skirt! You are perfect! Follow you)Follow me?

Give me a Big Closet said...

nice skirt ;) look fabulous!

beijo *

Livia Pangdoko said...

stunning pics! i love your floral skirt.. great blog, dear :)

Anonymous said...

Super lovely post, I really like your outfit, its so cute :-)

xx

Cara said...

Gorgeous, love that skirt!
xo Cara
http://www.afashionloveaffair.com/

Sam W. said...

looking good! really love that nailpolish color.

Astrid Storm said...

i looooove you're necklace, so so much! you look beautiful, and the wedges are cute too!

Sophie said...

such a perfect outfit for a nice way day! i love the skirt x

the nyanzi report said...

love the outfit.

Shelby said...

pretty look, i love the floral print on your skirt! <3shelby

www.makemesparkly.blogspot.com

??? said...

thats a pretty outfit~~~

Btw im holding a giveaway at may 3rd, but b4 that i need your help with one simple Question answer it and you'll get an extra entry to my giveaway (and follow me of course), there are alot of great prizes, hope you can help me out here ^_^

Jessy
threenothing.blogspot.com

valerierbrems said...

Beautiful skirt! You have perfect legs to wear a skirt like that.

UyenCao said...

Suuuuch a cute skirt!

checkout my blog(:
http://sheknowslamode.blogspot.com/

xoxo Uyen

The Annette Vogue said...

beautiful outfit!

Nevena Š. said...

your outfits are all wonderful, but this one is the best :) totaly love the skirt! :) I'm following ;)

Shanah said...

Waw, I love your skirt :) And that necklace is so pretty!

FOR YOUR INFORMATION

All pictures and photography belong to ©Inspiration By S unless otherwise stated. Pictures may be used with prior consent from Stefany Ovalles and must be linked back to this blog. Thank you.