Sunday, September 18, 2011

Transitioning

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Scarf and Rings - H&M, Sweater and Bracelets - Forever21, Pants - American Eagle, Shoes - Aldo, Bag - Francesca's Collections

It's already chilly on the east coast! I don't know if I'm ready to let go of summer just yet so I've decided to incorporate touches of summer (like this turquoise color that was big during the summer) into my fall wardrobe. Who says we have to let go of all aspects of summer just because it's fall now? :) Okay, now back to studying .... I hope you guys had a great weekend!

6 comments:

Vida said...

Love these pictures! Who is your new photographer? hahah

Sam W. said...

looove the shoes!! super fun. enjoy your cool weather, we are still in full blown summer :)

Clare C. Whitaker said...

Incredible shoes!!! I love the outfit...the scarf is perfect for the transitional wear, I have mine all ready to go for when the weather gets cooler, right now its just rainy rainy! you look fab in the pics! xoxo http://twirlingclare.blogspot.com

The Green Raybans said...

great post!

love the ohotos..they look so proffesional!x


just followed you.. and if you have the time check out my new blog that my friend and i just started!

xoxo
http://thegreenraybans.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

HOLY FAVORITE OUTFIT EVER. I havemissed your blog soo much, been so busy! these shoes are killer and the scarf looks amazing on you <3

xoxo

Unknown said...

waaa lov your shoes! ;)

FOR YOUR INFORMATION

All pictures and photography belong to ©Inspiration By S unless otherwise stated. Pictures may be used with prior consent from Stefany Ovalles and must be linked back to this blog. Thank you.