Thursday, September 8, 2011

Coldest Summer Ever

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Jacket - American Eagle, Shirt, Scarf, Shoes, and Pants - H&M, Necklace - Forever21, Bag - Thrifted
Got back from a weekend in San Francisco 2 days ago and I'm already missing it, although, I could have done without the cold temperature! It was the coldest summer I've ever experienced. These are some pictures from a nearby park near Brett's hotel when we went for a walk after dinner. I'll be sharing more pictures from my trip in an upcoming post so stay tuned! :)

OH! And the winner of my giveaway is Sam from Fitness, Food, and Faith! Email me at stefanyovalles@gmail.com to claim your prize!  

Happy Thursday!

4 comments:

Rosangela santana said...

I'm fascinated by your photos,,, you have amazing taste in fashion! I love everything, I like designing clothes, if I become a designer you will be my model, hahahha xoxoxoxxox

Sam W. said...

yay for the giveaway!! i'm so happy i won!!!

Jen Hsieh said...

you look so gorgeous in all these pictures! loving this outfit - especially how all the colors work together. perfect for transitioning into fall :)

Elaine said...

Gorgeous! Love the scarf. I haven't been to SF in so long!

FOR YOUR INFORMATION

All pictures and photography belong to ©Inspiration By S unless otherwise stated. Pictures may be used with prior consent from Stefany Ovalles and must be linked back to this blog. Thank you.