Thursday, August 4, 2011

Something Blue

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Skirt, Shirt, Shoes, and Ring - H&M, Bag - Francesca's Collections, Necklace - Forever21
These pictures were taken before dinner in Hoboken with one of my good friends and I loved how easy and effortless the look was. The pops of blue were something added spontaneously literally minutes before rushing out the door but I think it was definitely what the outfit needed so that it wouldn't be bland. :)
Tomorrow means we are one day closer to the weekend and marks the end of the first week of my law school orientation. I cannot wait for the weekend to get here because although this week has been quite fun and a bit nerve wracking, it has definitely been more exhausting than anything else. I have to physically and mentally prepare myself for school once again and I'm finding that it's going to be just a taaaad bit difficult. This weekend will include sleeping in (I cannot even begin to express how much I'm looking forward to that), shopping with Brett who will be leaving to California to work for a whole month in a week or so, having one last hoo-rah with the family on Sunday and hopefully lots of relaxing. What do you guys have planned for the weekend?

3 comments:

Sam W. said...

hope the weekend is great!! love the bag :)

Lady Flower said...

I really like the bag ;)

Nisha said...

Your hairs getting so long and I love it! Also, you know I love that skirt :)

FOR YOUR INFORMATION

All pictures and photography belong to ©Inspiration By S unless otherwise stated. Pictures may be used with prior consent from Stefany Ovalles and must be linked back to this blog. Thank you.