Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Fancies: Blog Party

Dress - Anthropologie, Shoes - Aldo, Accessories - Ruche, Clutch - Francesca's Collections

I have made it to my 100th post! So what does that mean? Party obviously! It's a virtual blog party and you're all invited! I wanted to dedicate this Friday Fancies to celebrate the fact that I have actually had enough material to make it to 100 posts, haha. I sometimes start things and then tend to get bored with them so I'm not very consistent but I have actually stuck with this and it has become my favorite hobby. Now I can only think of clothes as entire outfits and I've been able to not only expand my closet from the countless inspiration on a daily basis that has led to too many shopping trips, but also use the stuff I already own in a different way. I want to thank you guys for reading (or stumbling upon) my little corner of the internet and commenting or following. I cannot express how humbled I am that I have made it to over 200 followers and I cannot wait to share more outfits, moments, and random tidbits with you guys! Big, big, biiiiiig thank you to every single one of you! Now here's some virtual champagne and cupcakes! I wish I had real dessert to offer all of you for being ridiculously awesome, but alas, a virtual substitute will have to do for now. 
What are you guys doing this weekend? My cousin is coming over for the weekend and I'm happy I get to spend some much needed girl time with her that includes lots of food, retail therapy (what better way to celebrate a blog party than by shopping right?!), and LOTS of sangria. :) I hope your weekends are all amazing! 
As always, if you'd like, please click here to like my Friday Fancies outfit!

Happy Friday!

12 comments:

Aimee said...

Seriously LOVE the outfit you put together. I want to put it on right now and go somewhere! So cute! Hope you have a great Friday's Fancies!!!

Jenn said...

This outfit is really really really cute! And congrats on your 100th post!! I just recently had mine too, and it's a nice feeling! Love the dress you're choosing to celebrate! :)
Happy Friday!
Jenn @ Going the Distance

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

congrats on your 100th post!! whoohoo! i hope you have a great weekend :) xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Stephanie said...

100th post- that's awesome! Love the dress! Enjoy your weekend!

Sam W. said...

happy 100th!!! love those shoes :)

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Love the outfit, especially those bracelets.
Also Congratulations on your 100th post!!

Rona said...

Congratulations on making it to 100 posts!

~Rona

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

Congrats on your 100th post!! Loving that cute dress!

Kat said...

that dress is sooo pretty!!! congrats on your 100th post!!! :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

CINDY NGO said...

congrats on your 100th!

totally cute outfit. :) i love the accessories & clutch.


xx,
cins - design3rd

LabelSnob said...

I'm late to the party!!! Congrats on 100 posts! That's amazing!

I love your blog-you're so inspiring and I love reading everything you have to say!

XOXO
Kim

Unknown said...

awh happy 100 POSTS girl! I love those aldo heels you picked out!

xoxo

FOR YOUR INFORMATION

All pictures and photography belong to ©Inspiration By S unless otherwise stated. Pictures may be used with prior consent from Stefany Ovalles and must be linked back to this blog. Thank you.