Sunday, March 27, 2011

Pop of Color

Yesterday, B and I went for a walk through the park near his house. I love having a park so close as it's the perfect way to relax. We didn't stay for very long but I was able to capture some outfit shots. Boyfriends really do make the best photographers. Thank you B. :)
My outfit choices have changed a little now that it's getting a little warmer out because I find myself wanting to wear brighter colors and flats even though the weather doesn't really call for it. Either way, I love adding pops of color to an outfit and transforming it from a rather monochromatic palette to one with a little bit of umph
And now I'm off to have brunch with B and study all day. My Sundays are always library days. I can't wait until I can actually relax on Sundays. Isn't that what people do in the real world? Sleep in, grab a late brunch, get fruits/groceries, make dinner, watch movies/shows with a glass of wine. No? Or .... maybe that's just my ideal Sunday, haha. 
OUTFIT DETAILS
Hat - Forever21
Scarf - Boutique in Greenwich Village
Cardigan - Local Store
Shirt - Thrifted
Pants - Forever21
Flats - H&M
Key ring - ASOS
Earrings - Wet Seal
I hope you guys have an awesome Sunday! Is anyone dreading Monday as much as I am? Booo.

4 comments:

LyddieGal said...

Your ideal sunday sounds pretty good to me!
I love your brighter color palette, and those earrings- so pretty!

Chic on the Cheap

Ashley said...

love, love, love, love this look! i've never tried it but i'm really diggint the fedora look lately! you look beautiful!

Sam W. said...

loving your hat. so adorable!

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

you look very pretty :) i love your scarf :) x

FOR YOUR INFORMATION

All pictures and photography belong to ©Inspiration By S unless otherwise stated. Pictures may be used with prior consent from Stefany Ovalles and must be linked back to this blog. Thank you.