Sunday, March 27, 2011

Pop of Color

Yesterday, B and I went for a walk through the park near his house. I love having a park so close as it's the perfect way to relax. We didn't stay for very long but I was able to capture some outfit shots. Boyfriends really do make the best photographers. Thank you B. :)
My outfit choices have changed a little now that it's getting a little warmer out because I find myself wanting to wear brighter colors and flats even though the weather doesn't really call for it. Either way, I love adding pops of color to an outfit and transforming it from a rather monochromatic palette to one with a little bit of umph
And now I'm off to have brunch with B and study all day. My Sundays are always library days. I can't wait until I can actually relax on Sundays. Isn't that what people do in the real world? Sleep in, grab a late brunch, get fruits/groceries, make dinner, watch movies/shows with a glass of wine. No? Or .... maybe that's just my ideal Sunday, haha. 
OUTFIT DETAILS
Hat - Forever21
Scarf - Boutique in Greenwich Village
Cardigan - Local Store
Shirt - Thrifted
Pants - Forever21
Flats - H&M
Key ring - ASOS
Earrings - Wet Seal
I hope you guys have an awesome Sunday! Is anyone dreading Monday as much as I am? Booo.

5 comments:

LyddieGal said...

Your ideal sunday sounds pretty good to me!
I love your brighter color palette, and those earrings- so pretty!

Chic on the Cheap

Ashley said...

love, love, love, love this look! i've never tried it but i'm really diggint the fedora look lately! you look beautiful!

Sam {fitnessfoodandfaith.blogspot.com} said...

loving your hat. so adorable!

Nikki said...

you look very pretty :) i love your scarf :) x

Joanna K. said...

love your blog!following you!
pls check out mine I'd love your opinion!

Joanna
snobpeople.blogspot.com

FOR YOUR INFORMATION

All pictures and photography belong to ©Inspiration By S unless otherwise stated. Pictures may be used with prior consent from Stefany Ovalles and must be linked back to this blog. Thank you.